We offer a variety of Commercial Fire Alarm System Services including installations, inspections, upgrades, repairs, testing, troubleshooting, and 24/7/265 Fire Alarm System Monitoring.
Fire Alarm Systems Services
- 24-Hour Fire Alarm System Monitoring:
Our UL Certified Monitoring Center provides both Fire and Security Alarm Monitoring. In an event of an emergency, our Fire and Security Alarm Systems signals to our Monitoring Center who then call the local authorities for you to respond to the emergency. This saves every crucial moment when faced with an emergency situation.
- Fire Alarm System Design:
We take care of all of the fire alarm design and drafting, which is how we are able to cut down on both time & cost. Using the latest version of AutoCAD, our Team has the most recent technology to produce accurate & timely drawings.
- Fire Alarm System Installation:
Our technicians have many years of experience in the fire & security alarm industry. We understand that the best systems are installed by the most knowledgeable technicians and are properly installed with the highest quality equipment.
- NFPA 72 Fire Alarm System Testing:
Being fully trained in NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Testing, we have two schedule of testing both Annual and Semi-Annual inspections. Upon testing, our trained techs inspect the application, installation, location, performance, fire warning equipment, emergency communications systems & their components.
Install, Repair & Troubleshoot Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm Electrical Safety Inspections
- Electrical Panel Installation & Upgrades
- Alarm Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Load Capicity Design
- Alarm Wiring Installation & Termination
- Alarm Electrical Surge Protection
- Smoke Ventilation Exhaust Fans
- Alarm Fixture Repair and Replacement
- Outdoor Emergency Lighting
- Dedicated Circuits and Sub-Panels
- Smoke & Carbon-Dioxide Alarm Installation
- Battery & Generator Electrical Failover Sysems
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, Experienced and Skilled Electrical Contractors
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured