Commercial Fire Alarm Systems
We offer a variety of Commercial Fire Alarm System Services including installations, inspections, upgrades, repairs, testing, troubleshooting and full system 24/7/265 Monitoring.
Fire Alarm Systems Services
- 24-Hour Fire Alarm System Monitoring:
Our UL Certified monitoring center provides both fire and security alarm monitoring. In an event of an emergency, our fire and systems send signals to our monitoring center who then call the local authorities to respond to the emergency. This saves every crucial moment when faced with an emergency situation.
- Fire Alarm System Design:
We take care of all of the fire alarm design and drafting, which is how we are able to cut down on both time & cost. Using the latest version of AutoCAD, our Team has the most recent technology to produce accurate & timely drawings.
- Fire Alarm System Installation:
Our technicians have many years of experience in the fire & security alarm industry. We understand that the best systems are installed by the most knowledgeable technicians and are properly installed with the highest quality equipment.
- NFPA 72 Fire Alarm System Testing:
Being fully trained in NFPA 72 Fire Alarm Testing, we have two schedule of testing both Annual and Semi-Annual inspections. Upon testing, our trained techs inspect the application, installation, location, performance, fire warning equipment, emergency communications systems & their components.
Install, Repair & Troubleshoot Fire Alarm Systems
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Wiring Installation & Termination
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured